Dr. Badia discusses his journey and delves into the major challenges and hurdles of delivering healthcare in the U.S.
Alejandro Badia MD, FACS, FRCSI (www.drbadia.com) is interviewed by Dr. John Ughulu for the Episode 94 of “The Morale Booster with Dr. John Ughulu.”
John is an orator, a strategist, he is positively influencing and Impacting lives all over the world, and he is doing what he loves because of a single decision he made at some point to take charge of his life.
In this podcast discussion with Dr. John Ughulu, Alejandro Badia, M.D. discusses:
- Why he wants to immerse more in the clinical part
- The opening of second BHS location in Midtown Manhattan, NY
- First surgery in Washington DC
- Expanding medical missions in developing countries
- Overview of the book “Healthcare From The Trenches“
- His involvement in politics for the first time in his life
- Much more!
Order book: https://www.drbadia.com/amazon
Book website: https://healthcarefromthetrenches.com
OrthoNOW: Immediate Orthopedic Care